• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Borderland state park

Hey all,

I can't find the laws on this anywhere and was hoping you guys would be able to help me! Can you conceal carry your firearm in Borderlands state park? I know we're not allowed to in federal parks, but does this apply to MA state parks? Thanks for any information you can offer!

Hey all,

I can't find the laws on this anywhere and was hoping you guys would be able to help me! Can you conceal carry your firearm in Borderlands state park? I know we're not allowed to in federal parks, but does this apply to MA state parks? Thanks for any information you can offer!

Firearms are allowed federal parks, since 2010 subject to state and local laws. See this National Park Service page.

Thanks guys, that's what I thought! I figured it was perfectly legal, just wanted to make sure. I wasn't about to be hiking with my dog and GF and have something happen without any means of protection.

Thanks guys, that's what I thought! I figured it was perfectly legal, just wanted to make sure. I wasn't about to be hiking with my dog and GF and have something happen without any means of protection.

And it's $5 to park now, no longer only $2

Back
Top Bottom