• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bob Neumeier dead at 70.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/untrustworthypoptarts/comments/jmm5d9/totally_real_not_made_up_data_exactly_500_matches/

4kltd7mm4sw51.jpg

Maybe it's just me - but I focused in on the $78 average cost per date - if the guy went on 100 dates - that's around $7800 , all I could think was: "dude - you went on 100 dates - and you're apparently still single - you should have just spent the $7800 on a nice motorcycle - or hookers, you probably would have a better time riding either one"

You can have her. Im married to a Russian already. Couldn't handle two.
Send help

They are looking for stupid, uneducated people to fall for it. So they use poor language to weed out the smarter ones as to not waste their time.

Good. f*** sports and f*** sportscasters.

ETA: and especially f*** people who still watch sports.
Not a very sporting attitude lol

Neumeier was a pro, he could report from the field on almost any sporting event, including horse racing and the Tour de France.

He could do radio and TV with ease..... he came across as a laid back guy....

Ya Lobel is a windbag, but back in the day Lobel and Bob put out a great product.

Lobel is just slightly less annoying than his ex wife ex Ch 5 talking head and now shill for some retirement planner Susan Warnick

Newmie had a stroke at 63, and died of heart failure at 70.... way to young

Great Guy. Used to come into the bar at the Marriott Newton when I was a bartender there (mid 2000s). Always polite and a good tipper and great stories. He always ordered a margarita on the rocks with salt. Cuervo 1800. He came in with KC Jones once and he was there with Ernie Bach Junior a few times. If I remember he was with ML Carr a few times also.

Neumeier was a pro, he could report from the field on almost any sporting event, including horse racing and the Tour de France.

He could do radio and TV with ease..... he came across as a laid back guy....

Ya Lobel is a windbag, but back in the day Lobel and Bob put out a great product.

Lobel is just slightly less annoying than his ex wife ex Ch 5 talking head and now shill for some retirement planner Susan Warnick

Newmie had a stroke at 63, and died of heart failure at 70.... way to young

F Lobel. He got more and more arrogant as the years went on. He was best the first year or two he was Rudolph. The entire team funning on him. But he got pissed. "I'm Bob Freaking Lobel!"

I recall some OTHER sports guy interviewing him - gotta be 01,02. When did HDTV start coming in? About then. I only remember because that's what they talked about. How great HDTV was and how it was important for BobBoLell to watch HDTV.

Now, forget that you're not interviewing an active player or even a retired player or coach. You're interviewing a SPORTSCASTER. It's like writing a book about people who edit books all day. WTF???

But he was a COLOSSAL douche the entire interview. He was just insufferable.

This from Wiki tells you all you need to know:

Lobel, who has spinal stenosis and must use crutches as a result, filed a discrimination suit in United States district court in Boston in November 2015, after Woodland Golf Club in Newton, Massachusetts barred him from taking his cart onto its putting greens in 2014.[13] Lobel was "demanding $250,000 in compensation for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Massachusetts Civil Rights Act and to be permitted to use the course with a specialized cart."

He was never a happy guy. Neumee? Happy guy. Looked like he was taking a dump all the time, but happy. Lobel??? He could frown during a blowie.

Great Guy. Used to come into the bar at the Marriott Newton when I was a bartender there (mid 2000s). Always polite and a good tipper and great stories. He always ordered a margarita on the rocks with salt. Cuervo 1800. He came in with KC Jones once and he was there with Ernie Bach Junior a few times. If I remember he was with ML Carr a few times also.
you name dropper you! [laugh] i can top that, i met chill wills at logan once. google him if you don't know.

Back
Top Bottom