WTS Blazer Brass..124gr..1000 rounds..$320

GlockJock

NES Member
Blazer Brass 124gr ....I have two cases remaining of 1000 rounds Blazer Brass 124gr....$300 each ... cash only please (need the $$ for my daughter's medical treatments, as some of you are aware...My daughter is going through a very difficult time and I am trying to help her out, she's out of work and it's simply a terrible time for her, which is truly a shame cuz she's an incredible human being and I am not just saying that because she's my daughter, just that it's the truth. She doesn't deserve this brutal spreading cancer she's fighting and I'm gonna help her in any and every way, even if I have to sell my guns next if necessary).
You must MUST have/show your LTC please. No exceptions (I live in MA LOL)...Please understand.
Can meet anywhere around Lynnfield/Saugus/Woburn or Downtown Boston Financial District - South Station area (or anywhere in between, Woburn also etc)...
Call/text me anytime at Six One Seven 605 Four Seven 79 ..... or message me here (Might take longer to reply cuz I don't get a lot of surf time here at NES unfortunately (work etc).
Thank you.
Bob

4172.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom