• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Powder Matches

Are there any antique black powder matches around? I shoot a 1777 flintlock Corrige rifle and an 1861 Springfield rifle. Would be fun to have a black powder competition.

Anyone aware of any?

Are there any antique black powder matches around? I shoot a 1777 flintlock Corrige rifle and an 1861 Springfield rifle. Would be fun to have a black powder competition.

Anyone aware of any?
I think Reading will be having one sometime in October or November and there used to be some in Maine called York Powder Burner, but I think that is over. There is a big supplier of BP in Maine and they used to sell st matches, try giving them a call see if they can help you.

A bunch of BP shooters get together on Tuesday morning at Reading.

Pembroke used to have a Turkey shoot by the cabin. Not sure if that is still a thing.

I think Reading will be having one sometime in October or November and there used to be some in Maine called York Powder Burner, but I think that is over. There is a big supplier of BP in Maine and they used to sell st matches, try giving them a call see if they can help you.

A bunch of BP shooters get together on Tuesday morning at Reading.

Pembroke used to have a Turkey shoot by the cabin. Not sure if that is still a thing.
we still have about 4 shoots a year in pembroke and shoot the second sat of the month more laid back just target shooting

Anyone aware of any?
Old Colony Sportsman Club in Pembroke has a black powder event every 2nd sat of the month.......... check the website

Back
Top Bottom