• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Lives "What's Amatter"?

SUNSET, La. (AP) — The Associated Press has withdrawn its story about a domestic stabbing and a shooting involving a police officer in Louisiana. One of the stabbing victims is still alive. Another version of the story will be filed shortly.

The AP

[thinking]

ALL LIVES MATTER I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE!

This poor me shit has got to stop! your life is yours to live and how you choose to live it! no one owes you anything, and yet as an individual you have the opportunity to work hard and create the life you choose, not have some hack sitting at a desk choose it for you.

My god people we are traveling backwards not forward...shut the TV off, ignore the hacks and better yourself first.

I'm not allowed to comment on racial topics here

He's jumping in your thread
He's snatching you people up
Tryna troll em so y'all need to
Hide your kids, hide your wife
Cuz they're banning everybody out here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
WARNING! POLITICALLY INCORRECT MATERIAL AHEAD!
Black lives matter is a totally appropriate name for that movement because when a white person gets killed none of them care! Maybe we should get a "white Al Sharpton" and he can protest the 2 white news folks who were killed by that black man. No, wait we cant do that because we would be accused of racism.... But wouldn't that only prove that Al Sharpton is racist? Oh yeah, we already knew that, never mind!

WARNING! POLITICALLY INCORRECT MATERIAL AHEAD!
Black lives matter is a totally appropriate name for that movement because when a white person gets killed none of them care! Maybe we should get a "white Al Sharpton" and he can protest the 2 white news folks who were killed by that black man. No, wait we cant do that because we would be accused of racism.... But wouldn't that only prove that Al Sharpton is racist? Oh yeah, we already knew that, never mind!

Dude, this is the left using selective outrage to push an agenda again!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GlockJock

PM?

if your gonna pm it might as well make it 3
in

Back
Top Bottom