Biden wants to give assault weapon owners two options: Sell your guns to the feds or register

Why do these Democrats keep desperately grasping for unconstitutional gun control when their campaigns start going down in flames. Do they really think its going to help them?

Dear sleepy Joe
How about I give you the finger and you can GO F@CK YOURSELF
I think Joe is a die-hard scattergun man. Probably owns a nice collection of shotguns and really doesn't care about other types of firearms. That Rosenthal guy here in MA who wants to ban handguns, isn't he strictly a shotgun guy as well?

I think Joe is a die-hard scattergun man. Probably owns a nice collection of shotguns and really doesn't care about other types of firearms. That Rosenthal guy here in MA who wants to ban handguns, isn't he strictly a shotgun guy as well?
Along with shoving knobby carrots up his bum Rosenthal prefer’s a high end over under.

A semiautomatic rifle that is in a civilian gun safe. Take that rifle out of the civilian's safe and place it in a police station armory or a police vehicle and it instantly morphs into a patrol rifle.

I'm not a cop... but I definitely have a few "Patrol Rifles"...

The Democrats are betting that Trump is as un(re)electable as Clinton was unelectable in 2016 and are going full bore with their agenda. I'll bet that if they do win the oval office they'll start downplaying beating Trump, although it's pretty much all they were really running to do, and then claim that the American people have given them a mandate for their entire wish list of liberal craziness from the green new deal to gun bans to tax hikes, to padding the Supreme Court with liberal activist judges, the whole thing. What keeps me up at night is the thought that if they do win the 2020 they might get away with it because a Trump defeat will probably also mean they keep the House and maybe get control of the Senate as well.

Stop getting me excited!

TRUMP 2020!

extinguisher_fire_spray.jpg

This is the mess that more paper work causes with registration. You jaw will drop when you see this or you will just shake your head. Good luck to Joe and his plan. I'm sure he will get as many assault weapons as there were bump stock turn ins.

This is the "Take $50 for your gun now, or register them so we can come and confiscate them later plan". Biden, "here is $50, give me all your guns, I am going to wait 6 hours, if I don't have them I am sending in the thugs to kick down your door" and Son of a bitch, What, nobody took the money?!".

For decades, advocating gun confiscation was considered a "third rail" politically, widely understood (by both sides) as the direct cause of the Democrats losing offices. So, I guess, either the current Democrats have short memories or they desire testing to see if the third rail is still live. One can hope they find out.

For decades, advocating gun confiscation was considered a "third rail" politically, widely understood (by both sides) as the direct cause of the Democrats losing offices. So, I guess, either the current Democrats have short memories or they desire testing to see if the third rail is still live. One can hope they find out.
What the Donks are testing is their cheating. And by "cheating" I'm including their penchant for paying the useless to vote for them via copious sisstence.

A semiautomatic rifle that is in a civilian gun safe. Take that rifle out of the civilian's safe and place it in a police station armory or a police vehicle and it instantly morphs into a patrol rifle.

To be fair, they are still “assault rifles”. But the cops need them because criminals don’t follow the law. Unless they are attacking you. Then they have to follow it.

Back
Top Bottom