• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Beer Fridge

I'm listing this for a friend of mine, who said I can spread the word about this item. He's looking to get back just what he has in actual hardware, the fridge technically comes with the hardware.

Unit is set up for 5 taps (he said he fit 5 coke kegs in there). The regulator is a sweet unit, this is a perfect setup for home brewing. I had to pass on it for space considerations (which actually means the wife said it was too big).

Shoot me a PM if interested and I will set you up with the selling party. Unit is located in Nashua, and needs to go pretty quick. He has 4 faucets, 4 sankey taps, huge CO2 tank, the regulator for tank, the 4 tap regulator, drip tray.

fridge 3.jpg fridge 2.jpg fridge 1.jpg

When I talked to him, he was willing to sell only what was needed to me, and that was:

4 way regulator
2 faucets (I have 2)
1 sankey
drip tray
beer lines
$300

Edited to add: If you are in the Nashua Area, and love good beer, chances are you will know who the seller is.....

Back
Top Bottom