WTS Bca 16” complete upper. SOLD

Jeffaah

NES Member
SOLD

Description : This BCA AR-15 complete 5.56 Nato rifle length upper has a 16" M4 contour barrel with a parkerized finish, and features a 1:8 twist rate, with a carbine length gas system. It includes the new 15" MLOK rail, an M4 flat-top forged upper receiver, a BCA bolt carrier group, and a rear charging handle. This 5.56 Nato upper is compatible with any mil-spec AR-15 lower. $269 value right now.

Say what you want about Bca. This has been a good upper. No malfunctions that weren’t caused by my dumb ass. Bcg staking checked by gunsmith.

Accessories: pin and welded MFT muzzle brake by northeast arms. $100 value

Selling Terms : FTF,

Price :$250 obo

Contact Information: PM Here

Pictures: Attached.

IMG_7163.jpeg

IMG_7162.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom