• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bayou Brass & Ammo Reviews?

MaybeMe

NES Member
Hey all,

Has anyone ordered from bayoubrassandammo.com?

I’m ready to order stuff but questioning the legitimacy. Any reviews or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey all,

I’m ready to order stuff but questioning the legitimacy. Any reviews or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Can’t find much on them aside from reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/reloading/comments/s3vasy/anybody_have_experience_with_bayou_brass_and_ammo/

If they only accept PayPal or Zelle etc then it’s a scam. If you can use a CC it’s less concerning as you can do a chargeback and/or dispute the charge if they don’t ship

Hey all,

Thanks!
Out of Mandeville. I'll call around some people I know down there for you. Sketchy website, but hey, it's a coonass running the place.

There is plenty of ammo for sale in MA. why would you need to order it threw the mail?
Last time someone did that the AG sent the company a nude photo of herself. I heard
half their warehouse went blind,the other half went mad.

There is plenty of ammo for sale in MA. why would you need to order it threw the mail?
Last time someone did that the AG sent the company a nude photo of herself. I heard
half their warehouse went blind,the other half went mad.
Can’t find .32 winchester special brass anywhere for decent prices. I can get anything else in just Littleton if I needed, but .32 win was scarce before everything rose in price.

Out of Mandeville. I'll call around some people I know down there for you. Sketchy website, but hey, it's a coonass running the place.
Thanks, I appreciate it. It seems somewhat legit as they say they sponsor some people, but every time I google for ammo, 9/10 websites look sketchy as hell.

Can’t find .32 winchester special brass anywhere for decent prices. I can get anything else in just Littleton if I needed, but .32 win was scarce before everything rose in price.
I would call/email Starline as they’re currently allowing back orders on 32 win brass. I know with their other back orderrable brass like 357 mag, they typically ship within a couple weeks. Can’t say if that’s the same with 32 win brass

I would call/email Starline as they’re currently allowing back orders on 32 win brass. I know with their other back orderrable brass like 357 mag, they typically ship within a couple weeks. Can’t say if that’s the same with 32 win brass

This.

I placed a backorder for 32 Win brass with them a couple of weeks ago, and a day or two later received a shipping notification from them. I'm guessing they may have limited quantities in stock, and saying it's backordered (and allowing you to place a backorder) is their way of managing limited stock.

Frank

I'm guessing they may have limited quantities in stock, and saying it's backordered (and allowing you to place a backorder) is their way of managing limited stock.

Frank
Correct.
Well that’s good to hear yours shipped fairly fast. Seems like a no brainer for the OP

Correct.
Well that’s good to hear yours shipped fairly fast. Seems like a no brainer for the OP
Thanks, I always figure when they say “backordered” and because it’s not as popular as it once was, it’d be on the back burner and I’d be waiting 6 months.

Thanks for the help

I had them process a bunch of rifle brass for me. Did take a while and had to call them three times, but I did get it back eventually. So, 3 stars out of 5?

Back
Top Bottom