• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Battlebox, monthly box of goodies survival/tactical gear

Pretty cool at first look but I much prefer looking around websites and getting ideas and buying the stuff I want/need. I think alot of the stuff would be extra stuff that you might not ever use, but cool idea if you want a nice suprise every month.

Yeah, the higher tier ones give clothes, holsters and knives...but I'm not sure how I feel. The other ones we get, the snack ones we can either pick what we want and note ones we don't(it's called NatureBox) and the spice one(Hatchery Box) is cool because it's like 6 samples of stuff, no big deal if you don't like something. Price on this one is a little steeper, but looks like it has some pretty cool items, some stuff you'd never think/hear about.

- - - Updated - - -

I signed up for their email and they sent me a coupon code for 10% off if anyone wants to actually try this TRYBATTLBOX10

I can see myself throwing more than half that stuff out every month. It's the latest fad.

Could always karma what you don't like lol. I'm on the fence with it. The foodstuffs ones are easy but I'm on the fence with this one.

What's up with these "box" trends? My wife signed up for both Bark Box and Blue Apron, I might have to sign up for this.

lady atilla is on two of them. obsesses over them, the release dates, the trading groups on the interwebs, then she sells most of the shit she gets to pay for it and even turn a profit. she's a god damn wizard.

she found one for the cat that she's trying to get me to sign him up for and she suggested this one for me. i've heard negative things about this particular one though where the folks get a bunch of silly shit and don't feel like what comes in the box is worth what they're paying.

Back
Top Bottom