Bass River 3 gun match DEC 9

We will be doing a 3 gun match Dec 9
4 stages all three guns to be used on each stage.
No round count yet, but I will post when the stages are created
One stage will have both rifle and shotgun at 100 yards

I am limiting number of shooters to 24 (3 squads of 8) Plus 3 RO's
Cost is $30.00

Please register here or contact me by e-mail [email protected]

I will keep a running list:

RO Tim K.
RO Paige B
RO helpers Chris K. and Katie C.

Kevin B

1. Greg S.
2. Rupert B.
3. Phil D.
4. Bob F.
5. David E.
6. Fred W.
7. Larry B.
8. Larry B's buddy (I forgot name)
9. Chris D
10. Dan G.
11. Dan R.
12. Steve D.
13. Dennis G.
14. Jon Green
15. Jon. G
16. Gruyere
17. Josh Rego
18. Mike F.
19. Rick A
20. Chris D.
21. Bill K.
? Brian W. (?)

Last edited:
Hi Tim

Not sure if you got my email (my isp is the pits) so I'll do it here as well.

Please count me in
Fred Wilson

I was wondering, the bass river site seems to be down right now, if you knew the start time and round count for the match on November 4th, USPSA. thanks

No doubt it's been a while since I've been to 'The River'. Lots of good memories at BR. Looking forward to it!

Is there published rules for the match and a round count and type of rounds?
USPSA multi gun rules. No official round count yet but figure 8 slugs, 40 birdshot, 80 rifle, 80 pistol.
There will be some pistol out to 50 yards, probably a plate rack. Rifle and shotgun slugs at 100 on one stage.

Plate rack at 50yds for pistol? Should I bring a prone mat?

There will be one available as well as a rest.
I will also make some sort of shroud that will allow you to see your misses high or low so adjustments can be made.

I'd like to participate, I'm new to 3gun but would love to try it if there is room (i see 23 listed)

I am a little unsure of the divisions. I am going to shoot iron sights on pistol, AR and shotgun. What division would that put me in, and would it make a difference if I shot a Limited pistol rather than a Production model?
Also, would the use of an Arredondo mag well on the AR make any difference?

I am a little unsure of the divisions. I am going to shoot iron sights on pistol, AR and shotgun. What division would that put me in, and would it make a difference if I shot a Limited pistol rather than a Production model?
Also, would the use of an Arredondo mag well on the AR make any difference?
That puts you in limited. Not sure the mag well makes a difference

Thanks for the advice. The USPSA Rifle Rules aren't very clear on the subject of mag wells.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice. The USPSA Rifle Rules aren't very clear on the subject of mag wells.

The mag well is allowed. If it does not say you can't have it, you can have it. Besides the rule set you should be looking at is Multi Gun, not the rifle rules, since it is a multi gun match.

Match details:
Slugs - no more than 8
Rifle - no more than 80
Bird shot - no more than 45
Pistol - no more than 70

There will be rifle and slugs out to 100 yards (on re setting steel) and pistol out to 50 yards (on full paper targets)
One stage will have you carrying all of your guns with you to each shooting position, shooting the pistol last
I will need everyones help in keeping this match moving since all three guns will be used on all 4 stages. We will be pre loading the on deck shooters and everyone will be required to have chamber flags in the long guns.

Back
Top Bottom