• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass River 07-06 scores delayed

TY43215

NES Member
Scores will be delayed until Further Notice. Your understanding is appreciated. Reason will not be discussed here but it is unavoidable.

Gary

Top story: Serious motorcycle crash in Orleans
ORLEANS - (updated) At 9:26 p.m. Tuesday Orleans Police and the Orleans Fire department responded to a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a motorcycle at the intersection of Sherman Road. and Route 39, near the intersection of Route 28. Upon arrival, officers discovered that a motorcycle traveling south on Rt 39, had collided with a motor vehicle exiting Sherman Road. The operator of the motorcycle and the passenger were both transported to Cape Cod Hospital with serious injuries. The operator of the motor vehicle was not transported. The section of Route 39 from Cross Road to Route 28 was closed for approximately 2 hours, while rescue workers and the Cape Cod Regional Law Enforcement Council Reconstruction Team investigated the crash along with Orleans Office Duane Boucher. A second motorcycle traveling with the first was not involved.

Last edited:
Here is the info as I have it.

Sorry to keep you in the dark, I wanted to make sure I had good info before saying anything. Last night Tim K (MittenK on here) was in a M/C vs M/V accident.

Hi All! Just to update you about Tim and Heidi:

They were hit while on Tim's motorcycle last night and taken to CCH. Heidi has a knee injury but is mostly OK.

Tim got banged up quite badly. He has a broken left arm and leg, broken left foot, and a broken nose. He has lacerations to his face and a concussion. I stopped by the hospital to see him tonight and met Heidi and his daughter who are taking good care of him. He goes in for surgery tomorrow for his arm but I'm not clear what they are doing for his leg as it wasn't cast at the time I saw him.

The orthopedic surgeon had just finished a neuro exam on him and thought his brain was fine and he shouldn't have any permanent weakness in his arm or leg. His sense of humor was intact and he was glad to know we were all rooting for him. His family is on the way into town and Heidi has nurses in her family so he is in some very capable hands.

Heidi has asked that everyone send love and healing wishes and will let us know when he is ready to receive visitors. For now they need some space to regroup and get Tim put back together again. Please send this on to anyone else that that isn't on my list. Love to you all. Stay safe. Lori

Tim is one of the nicer people you'll meet in the shooting sports, hope they both are doing well.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Back
Top Bottom