• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ban Assault Weapons! "What's an Assault Weapon?" I don't know!

These stupid ass's will be happy to know that all my assault weapons have no criminal history. I mean my friend tried to sell me an assault weapon that when I ran it's criminal history it had a few D.U.I.'s so I told my buddy yeah, nice try. I don't think so.

Wow, why dont you see that on the "news" every time this "movement" is discussed.
Just useful idiot kids of liberals, who thinks its cool to march and protest for the sake of attention.

Id love to see the reaction of their peers who disagree.. i be they just have a carl tuckerson face on.

Last edited:
Right now is not a good time to worry about bouncing avatars - Now is a time to worry about infringement on your 2A rights - Take your focus meds...

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Tell you what...you fight the good fight and I'll continue working 2 jobs, running a household and being in the Reserves on top of all that.

Aint nobody got time fo' dat.

Seriously though...I really don't know that there's much the 'little people' can do right now aside from donate to pro-2A organizations. Politicians ACROSS THE BOARD have shown us what they think about our 'uninfringeable right' to bear arms. It's going to take a lot more than some posts and meme's on the internet to fix this one.

Back
Top Bottom