Ballester Molina 45 Automatic

WickedSharp

NES Member
I don't own any 1911's yet, but I traded for this recently and am quite excited!

BM-1_zps29ba0efb.jpg

A fun piece - do you konw the date of manufacture? Could be from the Falklands War.

Nice gun, but not a true 1911. The BM is good enough for a military rattle can, but the guts are very different from a 1911. I dont like the triggers on BMs or the Star line of 1911 clones.

A fun piece - do you konw the date of manufacture? Could be from the Falklands War.

Nice gun, but not a true 1911. The BM is good enough for a military rattle can, but the guts are very different from a 1911. I dont like the triggers on BMs or the Star line of 1911 clones.

Guessing late '40s. It's hard to pin down a real narrow date with these I've found.
I picked it up knowing it was not a true 1911. It's great fun at the range!

I've shot a couple of these and they are decent guns for what they are. When they first hit the market they were pretty popular. Their price has slowly gone up and you don't see too many for sale anymore. There is one guy at most of the local gun shows that has one priced around $600. He's had it for several years now. Never going to sell at that price.

Back
Top Bottom