• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

backwoodsman

bambame2

NES Member
I was just wondering if any of you had read this magazine. I just found it at wal-mart again. its full of survival, do it your self projects, off the grid living, guns and the like.

Bambame2, I stumbled across it like you did... and immediately subscribed. Full of neat stuff you don't see anywhere else. Another another good one is Backwoods Home Magazine.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if any of you had read this magazine. I just found it at wal-mart again. its full of survival, do it your self projects, off the grid living, guns and the like.

I've been a subscriber for years. IMHO its better than many of the more "professional" outdoor magazines in that it seems to contain real articles
written by the average Joe or Jane. There are often articles about BP shooting,refurbishing old guns and other articles of outdoor or self sufficiency interest.

Backwoodsman is well worth the subscription price, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Bambame2, I stumbled across it like you did... and immediately subscribed. Full of neat stuff you don't see anywhere else. Another another good one is Backwoods Home Magazine.

Hey thanks for nothing now I have another mag subscription. Just kidding thank you that is one cool magazine I cant wait for my fist issue.

Back
Top Bottom