August, ME USPSA Match 5/29

The May Action Pistol Match @ Capitol City will take place on Saturday May 29th

This will be a 6 stage match (one classifier) and 145 rounds with no misses
Cost will be $20
Registration will be from 8:30-9:00 Shooting starting at 9:30

I believe Hampden, ME will be having their action pistol match the following day so this would be a great opportunity to get in 10-12 stages (250+ rounds) of shooting in a single weekend.

-Jason Longley

Hay Jay, Thinking about making the trip. Just one question, is Hamden a USPSA club? I do not see them on the shooting schedule for A7 Northeast. Are you going?

Hey John- I might be up in Maine that weekend- maybe we can hook up in the Biddeford area to go to the Augusta match.

Hay Jay, Thinking about making the trip. Just one question, is Hamden a USPSA club? I do not see them on the shooting schedule for A7 Northeast. Are you going?

Yes they are a USPSA club and put on great matches. Not sure why they do post up their schedule. I will be going to both matches for sure, I hope to see you.

Does USPSA require membership for a tyro? I'm interested but still accumulating gear and should have a holster and mag carriers in another week.

B

Does USPSA require membership for a tyro? I'm interested but still accumulating gear and should have a holster and mag carriers in another week.

B

No, USPSA does not require membership. Any classifier stage would not be recorded until you are a member, however.

That sport is being turned inside out. I'm annoyed by the benign neglect from the governing body and a variety of other things. It might be fun to do something different and I wont have to lug all the crap around. [smile]

B

That sport is being turned inside out. I'm annoyed by the benign neglect from the governing body and a variety of other things. It might be fun to do something different and I wont have to lug all the crap around. [smile]

B

Come on by, it will be good to meet you!

B
You can get into Multigun. Then you'll have more crap to haul [smile] Jay Baack will be happy to get you addicted to that game.

I just got an e-mail from Comp-Tac that my holster and mag pouches shipped. If I get it in time and I have an opportunity to re zero the gun I'll be there.

B

Back
Top Bottom