Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
News Release

Public Affairs Division - Washington, DC

For Immediate Release

Oct. 9, 2009

www.atf.gov

FY-10-01

Office: (202) 648-8500
ATF Response to the City of New York’s Report “Gun Show Undercover: Report on Illegal Sales at Gun Shows”

The following statement is from W. Larry Ford, ATF Assistant Director, Office of Public and Government Affairs:

“ATF has received the “Report on Illegal Sales at Gun Shows” by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and is reviewing it along with the Department of Justice. ATF did not participate in the operations conducted at the gun shows highlighted in the report, but will assess the need to initiate any criminal investigations.”​

Very interesting.

Check this link out. Apparently Bloomberg made some friends in the Capitol. "Reps. Castle & McCarthy Praise Bloomberg Investigation of Illegal Sales at Gun Shows" Shocker.

Last edited:
Great, the "Always Think Forfeiture" guys are gonna rush around and make some arrests so it doesn't look like they're useless.

ATF's assessment of the need for criminal investigation... Will that include taking a hard look at Bloomberg's gang of straw purchasers??? Am I expecting too much?

Oh fack, you sent me to that idiot McCarthy's web page? 2000 quatloo fine for you [sad2]....

I'm going to have to melt my computer to get the stench off... That one lowers the IQ of everyone she encounters...

Back
Top Bottom