Article: STUDY: CHICAGO CRIMINALS AVOID GUN SHOWS, INTERNET SALES, BUY GUNS ON STREET

The numbers don't mean gun stores are violating any rules, as guns are often stolen from their legal owners or bought [STRIKE=legally]legally[/STRIKE]illegally by "straw purchasers" who pass them to criminals who would be prohibited from buying firearms, Ander said.

Last I knew straw purchases were illegal

Shocker [hmmm]

The left still has no answer for $hit-cago when it comes to guns.

Every gun control policy has failed there miserable, but they keep digging into the same bag of tricks, hoping to somehow yield a different result.

not that I agree that there should be laws against this....but aren't there laws against this?

Another issue that cannot be resolved by more gun control.

Love the quote. So much for "common sense" matching your agenda...

Ander said she was surprised by the percentage of guns that came from Illinois, rather than from neighboring states with comparatively relaxed gun laws. About 42 percent of the guns came from Illinois

not that I agree that there should be laws against this....but aren't there laws against this?

Another issue that cannot be resolved by more gun control.

Of course their argument is that we need more gun control, which ultimately is a repeal of the 2nd.

I was trying to explain this to a weebly wobbly anti the other day. Criminals don't go to gun shows. They go to other criminals. Then somwhere up the chain there is one that gets his woman with the clean rap sheet to buy a few handguns here or there and they trickle down. Unless people are really stupid, it is pretty much impossible to stop... particularly considering that BATFE only cracks down on straws when its retarded to do so. (eg like the guys in Abramski etc. ).

-Mike

Shocker [hmmm]

The left still has no answer for $hit-cago when it comes to guns.

Every gun control policy has failed there miserable, but they keep digging into the same bag of tricks, hoping to somehow yield a different result.

Definition of insanity

Of course their argument is that we need more gun control, which ultimately is a repeal of the 2nd.

Antis complain that gun owners aren't arguing in good faith when the logical extreme is used as the argument against, but it's the only argument they have: ban and confiscate them all. And too many of them have fumbled their true intentions to this point.

Back
Top Bottom