• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arlington Gun Buy Back

There is an Arlington gun buyback program going on tomorrow for Arlington Residents (no ID, no questions asked type thing). Does anyone know if folks from the surrounding area can also bring in unwanted firearms?

Yes, I know most of you aren't fans of buy backs. My buddy asked me and I wasn't sure of the right answer.

Last edited:
He will get more selling to a gun store or privately.

Would be very unfortunate if he has anything collectible and turns it in.

Details - Arlington Resident Gun Buyback Program

This Gun Buyback program is a safe, no questions asked, no ID required way to dispose of unwanted, working or non-working, firearms. Guns brought to the program must be unloaded with safety engaged and contained in a bag, box, or case prior to bringing them to the drop-off. Amnesty for gun law violations for Arlington Residents traveling to the event location.
So, yes he can, but even if he is in Arlington, if he got stopped he could be prosecuted.

And you probably know, the state has a mandatory one year jail sentence for illegal gun possession.

Even in PRM, many Chiefs consider gun-buybacks a waste of police resources. For example, that bastion of gun rights - Cambridge.

80 turn ins.
g2e22e2000000000000cbc9f8bc9aeca717861d2bb26451fcef9d9bba5c.jpg

They claim to have collected 80 guns. Although I know several people who drove by and saw zero activity.

They claim to have collected 80 guns. Although I know several people who drove by and saw zero activity.
Something is fishy here. Look at those handguns. Who turns in a bunch of "as-new" stainless steel Smith & Wessons? Who turns in an engraved Smith & Wesson with custom grips? Who turns in a Browning Hi-Power? Quite an upscale bunch of lunatic moonbats I guess.

I've seen several gun collections that weren't as good as this alleged buyback haul. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom