Area 7 stages?

Dan, the bar at the Quality Inn (now the Riverside Inn) was the meeting place for the shooters in days of old. We then could stumble to the rooms.

Actually, we're staying at the Riverside. What good fortune. And we couldn't care less how many rounds are left in your discarded mags; as long as there's nothing left in the discarded mugs.

Last edited:
Are you really going to open yourself up to that one, Supermatt? Seems you may be suited ideally for IDPA!

my little foray into the sandbox was certainly not required, i just hadnt played around in the sand in a long time. Last time i was at the beach, a special needs kid kicked sand in my face. And you know, you just can't say anything to him about that. You just have to spit sand out, and say thank you.

and i am suited for idpa, cuz it involves guns, and i like shooting guns. I just dont have the time to do everything, and i can't clone myself to be in two places at once, I wish i could, then I wouldnt go to work, i'd send clonematt

But clone Matt would want to shoot guns, too. Then you would both be unhappy you have to work and both call in sick. At least you would have a shooting buddy. [grin]

my little foray into the sandbox was certainly not required, i just hadnt played around in the sand in a long time. Last time i was at the beach, a special needs kid kicked sand in my face. And you know, you just can't say anything to him about that. You just have to spit sand out, and say thank you.

and i am suited for idpa, cuz it involves guns, and i like shooting guns. I just dont have the time to do everything, and i can't clone myself to be in two places at once, I wish i could, then I wouldnt go to work, i'd send clonematt

Matt, I can help clone you, if you teach me how to beat Mike (shooting, not a domestic!)

Back
Top Bottom