Area 7 stages?

The higher round count stages look challenging. I am looking forward to the match. I was trying to read into SM's sarcasm.

Mike, sarcastic???? I'm looking forward to the match too. It's been a long time since I shot at Pathfinder.

Mike, sarcastic???? I'm looking forward to the match too. It's been a long time since I shot at Pathfinder.

I don't think he was being sarcastic. I too noticed that there were about 5-6 static stages. Stand and shoot.

I'm really looking forward to my first IDPA match[thinking]

Come to Harvard Sunday,
that can be your first IDPA match.
It's a classifer, you can be a two sport master....or just a marksman[crying]
come'on I'll buy you lunch [thinking]
You may as well skip Manville, you can't beat Matt anyway!
[laugh2]

I don't think he was being sarcastic. I too noticed that there were about 5-6 static stages. Stand and shoot.

Dave, you need to hang around with other people [laugh] I know Mike was joking. Besides, if it were IDPA....the other stages would be described more in detail, and wouldn't have so many targets.[grin]

Besides, if it were IDPA....the other stages would be described more in detail, and wouldn't have so many targets.[grin]

Well in IDPA you can have up to 18 rounds/stage. You guys are just so uptight about being able to dump mags where ever you want... [rolleyes]

You may as well skip Manville, you can't beat Matt anyway!
[laugh2]

HA! hey, dont steal him away, i need help running manville, and Mike has been great help these past few years

and as for area 7's stages, i think more time will be eaten up loading (or not) and making ready than actually shooting the entire match.
at least the match should be real quick and i can get back on the long road home after

Dan, the bar at the Quality Inn (now the Riverside Inn) was the meeting place for the shooters in days of old. We then could stumble to the rooms.

Well in IDPA you can have up to 18 rounds/stage. You guys are just so uptight about being able to dump mags where ever you want... [rolleyes]

and you guys are so anal about keeping mags with like one or two rounds left in em....

whats the point?
has there ever, in the entire history of idpa, been a stage that required you to scrounge the ammo from your retained mags?
if not, why keep em?

and you guys are so anal about keeping mags with like one or two rounds left in em....

whats the point?
has there ever, in the entire history of idpa, been a stage that required you to scrounge the ammo from your retained mags?
if not, why keep em?

Are you really going to open yourself up to that one, Supermatt? Seems you may be suited ideally for IDPA!

Back
Top Bottom