• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are we going to be like Ebay now?

[sad] iTrader is a pretty cool idea, but I just had a poor transaction with
someone new to the board, but with an ok iTrader rating. So now I wonder
if I give a bad rating will mine be nuked in retaliation, just like the games on
eBay? My worry with iTrader ratings is that it takes no account of your
"reputation" or whatever on the forum. I only buy and sell a few times a year,
so a new guy, who is an active trader could tarnish my "transaction rating" for
other new guys, who know nothing about me.

I guess I am just venting because I am so ticked about the transaction and
don't even feel like I can tell others.

F

wait until they rate you and then you rate them. That way they won't be retaliating against you for what you say...

I trader should be used with respect.

We encourage all parties to workout their differences to avoid bad feed back. If somebody did not hold up their end of an agreement and they refuse to correct the situation then less then positive feedback should be left. If the member was in the wrong and feels they need to leave negative feedback just because they received negative feed back, then they are abusing the system and will be reprimanded.

e-bay is the same way. It's nature...the "if you trash me I'll trash you" theory....

It happens all the time in e-bay so I told my wife not to use it anymore. It's a useless system because it relies on the honesty of people which our society is sadly lacking for the most part of late.

Besides, if I said something bad about you whether it's true or not are you going to be objective and be honest about me? [rofl]

I don't think so......

Back
Top Bottom