Are FA-10 forms available online?

You can pick them up at your local PD

Only if you are VERY lucky. The state "transferred" this form to a commercial supplier; now your FFL has to buy them from this supplier. From what I can tell out here, most PDs no longer carry them.
Forms were sent to all PDs. It is up to the PD to reorder when they need them. I'd guess that many don't bother or just threw them out.

Yes, FFLs are charged for the forms. However individuals (and I think PDs) were given the forms for free. This might have changed, but if you call CHSB and explain what you need, my bets are that they will send them to you gratis.
Top Bottom