• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR15 Question

If I buy a lower in 223/5.56 and build it to a 6.8 SPC by all MA laws no lug and everything else. Is the a legal issue because on the forms its says 223/5.56 and the seriel number of the lower?

Hint: This forum has a Legal section.

Use it.

You will also find a discussion of the pointlessness of registering a mere lower.

I have Stripped Lower Receivers that are stamped Multi Caliber. These can be used for any caliber and at least your 6.8 won’t be identified as a 5.56 - 223 by others. Or I can get Stripped lowers stamped 6.8 for $135.00 plus shipping and handling to me. It always seems better to me if you are going to go through the trouble of an AR in a different caliber that the lower receiver doesn’t say 5.56 - .223.
Multi Caliber lowers $125.00 for stripped $300.00 complete Mil-spec with A2 stock.
6.8 caliber lowers 135.00 + shipping for stripped $310.00 + shipping complete Mil-spec. with A2 stock.

Contact me for details and pricing for other configurations.

Also if you have not purchased your 6.8 upper yet I may be able to save you some money.

Thank you
John
JDL Sales
[email protected]
www.jdlsales.net

Can you imagine just how inane your premise is, given that only functioning firearms or those that can be readily made functional need to be so registered? [wink]

And that you could just put 'Multiple' down for calibre. (At least for NFA)

Back
Top Bottom