AR Sales?

Thinking of parting with one of my builds but just not sure if the demand is still there?
Built two and may part with one, but not sure if there is still demand for AR's. Is it worth it to try and sell one these days or are they not brining much $$ anymore?

Looking to build a Harley Fat Boy so obviously my interests have changed, ( In case anyone has one sitting in their garage lol ).
Is this your way of trying to sell without being a paid member? 😂

Was a paid member previously just have not been here in a while.
I'll sell local so not asking for or want messages from buyers. I just am not in tune with demand anymore. Just don't ever shoot much anymore. Just wanted to ask if the demand is still there so I can decide what to ask.
I dunno. There’s probably a demand for the pant shitters who think Healeys 2016 press release is law and your AR was registered prior to 7/2016.
I nEeD a PrE-hEaLeY rIfLe
Most people with a brain just buy a new AR lower and build one.

Or is this forum turning into the same as the rest and if I'm not here daily then I'm not a true " member" .
Nah. Don’t have to be active 24/7 to be considered a member.
Just there’s a lot of people that post these feeler threads and get people to buy stuff from them. Thereby circumventing the requirement of being a paid member to sell

Looking to build a Harley Fat Boy so obviously my interests have changed, ( In case anyone has one sitting in their garage lol ).
Have you considered a divorce? Or chemotherapy?

Either or both combined will be cheaper, less stressful, and less harmful to your general well being.

Congrats on your future motorcycle build . Better hurry as the nice weather will be here soon.

There might be demand for your rifles, but you'd have to post it for sale at a price less than the others to know for sure.

Was a paid member previously just have not been here in a while.
I'll sell local so not asking for or want messages from buyers. I just am not in tune with demand anymore. Just don't ever shoot much anymore. Just wanted to ask if the demand is still there so I can decide what to ask.

Pre-ban = $$$
Factory build = $$
Home build = $

Realistically, used home build market value is probably < $1,000, unless high-end build

So here comes the dumbass replies. Forget I even asked a simple question. Unbelievable.
Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Home build = $
Realistically, used home build market value is probably < $1,000, unless high-end build
why $?
get a lower for $70, upper for $200, then post a kewl picture in classifieds for a unique pre-healy gun at $4000. as why not.
[rofl]

you guys upset OP

Clearly.

Was is just me, or did any one else read the original post as… Blah, blah, blah…can I charge someone artificially inflated prices for a Franken-built AR? …blah, blah. You know… because pre-Healey.

IMO, something worth selling has value. Duh. Didn’t sound like what OP had was of much value. I could be wrong… it just might have been built on a $1,500 Noveske lower… I guess we’ll never know

Back
Top Bottom