AR Kits

Ok so guess its about time I jump into the AR game [smile]! Although now kinda hard to get your hands on them in kit form , but its worth a shot ...

Where is a good place to pick up a complete kit ? , dont have the cash to spend a couple grand right now but something decent since it will be my first . Really leaning towards 16" M4 style , carbine.. can buy complete kit or start to just buy pieces and slowly put it all together..

Ears are open to any and all suggestions !!

Thanks , Rob

Thats what everyone keeps telling me...was kinda looking forward to making it a little side project to put together in my spare time.. if it comees down to it and I can find a good deal on a complete gun I may go that route..but for now I wanna try and stick with a kit

at the very least you're in a free state so that should make things a tiny bit easier on you.

if all you want is any lower and any 16" upper you will probably be able to find somethingm you just have to be ready to buy the first thing you see and at a price a little more than you want to pay.

the market is totally insane at the moment.

Yeah I hear you market is just nuts ...not exactly good timing on my part but what the hell , might as well start now.. Just looking to do my first build so I dont want to get super crazy but I want to have something reliable none the less... Any good suggestions ?? Where oh where to begin

Back
Top Bottom