• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR build, A2 flash hider legal?

Im building my first AR-15, have the lower, about to buy a barreled upper assembly. Im looking at palmetto and they have a stripped upper w/ 16" barrel for $319. It says it has a A2 flash hider, can I have that in MA? Thanks.

Thanks, Any idea where I can find one at a comparable price MA legal?

Well, you could probably take that upper and neuter it (remove FH put on brake weld it on, get rid of bayo lug if it has one of those) but it'd probably be more trouble than its worth. Course right now everyone is taking whatever they can get their hands on, in whatever config.

-Mike

Thanks, Any idea where I can find one at a comparable price MA legal?

Look for "post ban" uppers or "ban compliant" uppers - some makes sell them like that. But I doubt you'll find many in stock. Or as Mike suggsted, weld on a muzzle brake and you are gtg.

palmetto probably wouldn't ship to you anyway because rumor is that they are a bunch of vaginas afraid of marsha.

midway has pulled lowers IIRC but they still have stripped uppers and barrels. buy buy buy.

if'n 'fore 'bammer bans 'em!

Im building my first AR-15, have the lower, about to buy a barreled upper assembly. Im looking at palmetto and they have a stripped upper w/ 16" barrel for $319. It says it has a A2 flash hider, can I have that in MA? Thanks.

Bought an upper from PSA. Just took my dremel to the bayonet lug and had the muzzle break pinned (added a cheap $19.95 muzzle break and pinning cost $35).

Back
Top Bottom