April 19th Event in Pelham, NH is Selling Out Fast

The event filled up so we've decided to open up a second bay. If you missed out before, don't wait until the last minute, these last few tickets will probably go fast!

SOOOOO bummed we missed this - we spent the night before in the ER with #2 and a fractured ankle...damned skateboarding...and to think I tried to get him into something safer like shooting! I'm sad we missed out but I bet it was a great event!

Not to rub it in but it was awesome. The weather was fantastic though a little windy. It was my first Appleseed shoot and I really liked it. My shooting improved and it made me feel proud to be an American. I got a nice burn on my upper left buttock from a hot piece of my neighbors brass that worked its way down my shirt. I'm definitely going back to get the Rifleman patch. I really hope the June event is two days.

This was an excellent event - I know I came away being a better shooter! The history portion was fun too - and I thought it was especially cool that we were out on the range on the anniversary of the revolutionary war.

tigru: I know exactly what you are talking about - the gentleman next to me was shooting a AR and the hot brass was finding a landing spot in the small of my back on a regular basis!

Thank you to the organizers !

Back
Top Bottom