• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

April 19th Event in Pelham, NH is Selling Out Fast

The event filled up so we've decided to open up a second bay. If you missed out before, don't wait until the last minute, these last few tickets will probably go fast!

SOOOOO bummed we missed this - we spent the night before in the ER with #2 and a fractured ankle...damned skateboarding...and to think I tried to get him into something safer like shooting! I'm sad we missed out but I bet it was a great event!

Not to rub it in but it was awesome. The weather was fantastic though a little windy. It was my first Appleseed shoot and I really liked it. My shooting improved and it made me feel proud to be an American. I got a nice burn on my upper left buttock from a hot piece of my neighbors brass that worked its way down my shirt. I'm definitely going back to get the Rifleman patch. I really hope the June event is two days.

This was an excellent event - I know I came away being a better shooter! The history portion was fun too - and I thought it was especially cool that we were out on the range on the anniversary of the revolutionary war.

tigru: I know exactly what you are talking about - the gentleman next to me was shooting a AR and the hot brass was finding a landing spot in the small of my back on a regular basis!

Thank you to the organizers !

Back
Top Bottom