Appleseed and Marlin Team Up

For those of you who have been looking for a LTR and just don't have time or know how to put one together yourself...

ltr-marlin-poster.jpg

Marlin 795 LTR

Add two more magazines and you are good to go for any northeast Appleseed... and for a limited time comes with a gift certificate for a free Appleseed.

Last edited:
Sold out, and even the alert feature has been deactivated:

"Due to unprecedented demand,
the Stock Watch feature
has been temporarily suspended."

Seems like an insanely good deal. $299 for a Marlin 795 w/Tech Sights, 2 mags, sling, AND a certificate for a free weekend Appleseed. I'd buy a few to give away as presents.

Shame Ruger never jumped on that bandwagon.

Any suggestions for an alternative rifle? I've been checking out the Appleseed training; I think it would get mighty pricey and be annoying to attend with AR.

Ruger 10/22, Marlin 795 and S&W M&P 15-22 are all workable options.

The best Appleseed rifles are mag-feed semi-auto that can take a magazine of at least 10 rounds (and that you can afford at least 4 magazines!) that can mount a sling and good adjustable sights. The 10/22 and 795 above might need modifications to meet those requirements but there is plenty of information available on how.

On the other hand 22 conversions for AR-15's almost always have huge reliability problems and end up causing more frustration than they are worth.

Back
Top Bottom