Anyone with a Mass NR LTC ?

Has anyone ever applied and receive a Mass non-resident LTC-A ?

What do you put on the application for "reason" ?

Is "All Lawful Purpose" sufficient ?
or do you have to give detailed reasons ?

for those with a MA-NR-LTC, what did you enter on the application ?

I give detailed reasons on my applications.

I just wrote "All Lawful Purposes" because honestly, thats what I wanted it for. And thats what I got. The way I see it, too, is if you are in a green town, you dont need to write much, if you arent, you need to write a bit more (which also lends itself to interpretation of the LEO doing licensing[angry])

Has anyone ever applied and receive a Mass non-resident LTC-A ?

What do you put on the application for "reason" ?

Is "All Lawful Purpose" sufficient ?
or do you have to give detailed reasons ?

for those with a MA-NR-LTC, what did you enter on the application ?

Did you call this number to order your Non-res LTC application kit yet?

(617) 660-4780

The form asks you to *give detailed reasons* if you check *ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES*, and states that *Applicant must have reason to fear injury to person or property*.

I would definitely attach a separate letter addressing the need for LTC A *ALP*.

Bddonovan: if your town is red, how did you get ALP? I thought lawrence was green, heh.

As for NH NR, it says that "this permit may be issued for personal protection or all proper purposes and must be stated on the front of the app". I just wrote "I make this application for a nonres permit for all proper purposes". Also its nice that NH is cheap, it should be free IMHO but at least NH is better than MA in that regards!

As for MA nonres, to get back on topic, I obviously don't need to apply for one!

when I got my LTC, I said it should be changed from red to green here. but everyone said "no its not green" so whatever I'm not sure why I got an ALP so easy, I think because I dropped some names. and yea IMO too it should be free.

I'm in a red town, but I got my ALP LTC first try. do you think it gives me a little pull? $20 in NH is low is that just for NR?

$20 for NR, $10 for R. Yes we believe in not screwing people that badly to honor their constitutional rights. :)

And if you want to open carry*, you don't have to pay a dime ;)

*Car carry = concealed carry = need a permit

$20 for NR, $10 for R. Yes we believe in not screwing people that badly to honor their constitutional rights. :)

And if you want to open carry*, you don't have to pay a dime ;)

*Car carry = concealed carry = need a permit

what is the likelihood of being hassled for open carry though? Is it really worth it?

I just wrote "All Lawful Purposes" because honestly, thats what I wanted it for. And thats what I got. ......

Was this for a Mass Non-Resident LTC ?

----------------------

I want to hear from any member who has just put "All Lawful Purpose" on the Mass NR application and has received a LTC-A with no problems

and from those who gave "detailed reason" , an example of what you put on the app. ( you may omit any personal identifying details )

TY

Back
Top Bottom