• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Cabelas Berlin- CCI SRP, SPP, LRPM, SR BR. also some Federal stuff in the giant box
in last 2 weeks i was able to stock online on all i needed - CCI #450, CCI 34, CCI BR2 - but prices were all ridiculous. i think CCI BR2 was the priciest - at $122 per 1000.
but not sure if there is any choice here or option. i saw both small and large pistol available too, but did not care as 9mm reloads get to be rather expensive now than a price for a 1K new brass rounds in around $320 or so. so i only stocked on rifles. only kind i did not see at all nowhere was federal 210M.

it was also interesting that it did barely work using the ammoseek or discord channel for tips search - usually, especially when discord message would come - it would be sold out already. that worked was an old fashioned random check of 4-5 common places once an hour through the day. buying frenzy is definitely there, but, it is all doable to find what you want, with some perseverance. :)

in last 2 weeks i was able to stock online on all i needed - CCI #450, CCI 34, CCI BR2 - but prices were all ridiculous. i think CCI BR2 was the priciest - at $122 per 1000.
but not sure if there is any choice here or option. i saw both small and large pistol available too, but did not care as 9mm reloads get to be rather expensive now than a price for a 1K new brass rounds in around $320 or so. so i only stocked on rifles. only kind i did not see at all nowhere was federal 210M.

it was also interesting that it did barely work using the ammoseek or discord channel for tips search - usually, especially when discord message would come - it would be sold out already. that worked was an old fashioned random check of 4-5 common places once an hour through the day. buying frenzy is definitely there, but, it is all doable to find what you want, with some perseverance. :)
BR4's at Cabasspro were ~$105. Standard primers $65 to $75. Not great but no hazmat nor shipping cost.

Of course they did. I've been stuck down on the cape since Wednesday because of work. Usually I drive right by cabelas on a daily basis.
I went to look for 16 ga and 410 ga ammo and struck out. Saw the primers on my way out. Price was only so-so or I would have bought more to sell at cost to other NESers.

That said I'd trade a box of 1000 CCI SRP or SPP for CCI LRP if someone is in dire need.

I went to look for 16 ga and 410 ga ammo and struck out. Saw the primers on my way out. Price was only so-so or I would have bought more to sell at cost to other NESers.

That said I'd trade a box of 1000 CCI SRP or SPP for CCI LRP if someone is in dire need.
Come on you should have just cleared the shelf of primers…lol

Come on you should have just cleared the shelf of primers…lol
I would have, but the prices were still high enough to make me want to go back to my nap.

85832905.jpg

Are you out of large rifle primers? If you are dire straits, I may be able to help out......for a price. ;)

Are you out of large rifle primers? If you are dire straits, I may be able to help out......for a price. ;)
No, in OK shape for those. I usually try to keep 2-3 years worth and am down to ~1 year. Had some nice offers to sell but would have been a bit of a drive and I'm not tight on them yet.
Anyone want to PM me the Larry connection? Thanks
PM sent

Oh! The Head Pants Sitter in Chief! Gotcha!
LOL searching Google for "Did Biden shit himself?" comes up with tons and tons of hits for the Vatican incident. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a jackass against liberty. Reminds me of that time in India...

Anyone order small pistol primers from the ram? $200 for 2k CCI but includes a $75 gift card.
Coupon code SAE or TAG takes off $15
After subtracting the gift card, it’s the cheapest primers I’ve seen in a bit
Please wake me up when such a deal is offered for LRP's. [smile] Work has been a bit busy to f around looking for primers plus despite the fact that we do business with firearms producers our net nanny blocks gun sites. I can ask to have Sig, Ruger, etc. unblocked but I don't think asking for the Ram will fly.

Well the Ram does have CCI 41's. $221 shipped for 2000 still a bit more than I can handle. Guess I could practice on a traffic cone to prep for such a corn-holing, but I'm fresh out of traffic cones.

This guy obviously has no idea where that's been...

koH1r4T88_gQAhLuGc6yJlzrQbv7n1q8T2LtiEFT7nQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom