Anyone have a line in some 9x18mm Makarov

I really wanted to answer this question but I can not understand it. What does "having a line in 9mmMak" mean? Are you looking for ammo or a pistol?

This is the ammo forum so i thought it was obvious what he was looking for.

Either way ive seen plenty in nh which doesnt help you, sorry.

Pullman's has it, but it isn't cheap. I thought one of the reasons to get a Makarov was for the cheap surplus ammo. Not any more, I guess. Or am I looking in the wrong places?

I am in MA. My search took me to quite a few places last week. GFA in Natick had none. Collectors in Stoneham had none. I bought the last 100 rds from FS a week ago, and 100 rds from Zero Hour last Friday. I drove to shooters outpost in hookset and they had a bunch, but I really wanted 8mm mauser so I drove up the street to Riley's. I bought Riley's last box of XTP 9x18. Quite frankly I am not sure the gas expenditure was worth it!!!!! I live in Metro West Boston. I figure some will come in soon.

I believe Collectible Arms and Ammo in Merrimack has it, I was there yesterday. That'll save you quite a bit of time versus Hookset. Also, Merrimack Firearms is right next to CAA, so you can check there too.

What kind of prices are people seeing?

I think this used to come in under $10, but is now closer to $20 the last I saw.

I used some Blazer hollow-point, which was real nice, but cannot find it anywhere.

Last few times I bought 9x18 I got it in bulk. 500 rounds of Silver Bear shipped for about $100. I don't think I'll see that again any time soon. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom