Anyone go to the S&W Demo at Chester N.H.?

yanici

NES Member
I kinda wanted to go but had things to do. Any pics? What did S&W bring? Oh yeah, how were the ammo prices there??

I was a Range officer there today. It went really well! Come by tomorrow 10-3!

They had several revolvers (.22, .357, .38) of the snub length and up to 4" length. A hand cannon revolver in .460, a couple .500 revolvers. A few M&P .40, .45 etc. a couple 22a's, a 1911 performance center .45. we setup rimfire clays for the kids too.

That .460 was a trip to shoot!

Al's gun shop made alot of sales too and the prices for the shoot are excellent!

I was there today, but hope to go back tomorrow to shoot.. Looks like a good turnout.

Some good things to shoot, and some good prices on S&W if you want to buy anything. I'm told about 5% over dealer cost.

Stop by to check it out, it's easy to find and not that far from route 93 or route 101.

I went and thought it was well worth the trip.....

Got to (finally) shoot the legendary S&W 500 with a couple of different rounds and found it to be a bit tamer than I expected....[wink] Shot the 460V magnum and found that to be pretty exciting.... That gun is a real hoot to shoot....[smile]

Great folks running the range.... Very friendly and the S&W guys had some great deals going...

Awesome day overall.....[grin]

I picked one of these up. I was there working all day, so it was staring me in the face all day whispering...buy me!

SI27-06-4L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom