Any upcoming IDPA classifiers?

I want to shoot the CT State IDPA shoot at the end of september and I'm having trouble finding a classifier. Anyone know of any in the next month or so? I see one listed at S&W for Sept 11 but not sure I can make a midweek shoot.

They only list major matches. I tried going to every club listed in the surrounding area but still couldn't find one (other than the S&W one).

I guess I can try and work that one in. I certainly don't want to get stuck unclassified for the CT state shoot and have to shoot master :)

I have New Bedford on 14 Sep 08 and Harvard on 18 Oct 08, but I'd check to make sure.

Respectfully,

jkelly

I have run classifiers all summer for people that need to shoot a major match. I do it on Friday Mornings on Cape Cod on an as needed basis. If you can not find a classifier and are willing to make the drive, send me an e mail and we can set something up. There is a one box of ammo fee to cover my gas and targets and if you don't reload, I would like to to keep the brass. [wink]

You don't have to worry about that. Does CT require classification? Most majors do.

Page 63 of the rule book in part:

All shooters must be classified in the
division in which they compete in sanctioned matches. MDs may
approve novice class shooters to participate in the sanctioned
match. This is not mandatory.

I have run classifiers all summer for people that need to shoot a major match. I do it on Friday Mornings on Cape Cod on an as needed basis. If you can not find a classifier and are willing to make the drive, send me an e mail and we can set something up. There is a one box of ammo fee to cover my gas and targets and if you don't reload, I would like to to keep the brass. [wink]

That is very nice of you to run them like that but I don't think I can get a friday off anytime soon. I'll keep it in mind though. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom