• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any shops sell 454 Casull or at least 45 Colt in S.E. MA?

gasaman

NES Member
I should be aquiring a hand cannon this weekend. Hopefully get to get some range time with it. It's a Ruger Super Redhawk 7.5" 454 Casull.

Try Bass Pro. I have bought some from there when needed at the last minute. Try Qmmo.net as well. When I return mine he may make more. Last time I ordered from him it took a little while. Enjoy!!

When you pick yourself off the floor when you see what the ammo costs start saving your brass and money and learn to reload if you don't already. I have a SRH and other than a terrible trigger I like the pistol.
I replaced the springs with a set from Wolff that is 10% lighter and it makes a big difference in the SA/DA.
Don't know what 454 ammo is going fo but 45 Colt is in the $40 range for a box of 50. My reloads run arond 8-10 cents for 45 Colt and maybe another 5 cents per for 454. This price is with my own cast bullets. And buy a padded shooting glove you're gonna need it.

I'm located just off Rt 24 a little north of Brockton. I will be reloading 45 Colt one I aquire enough brass. I'm pretty certain this SRH will have a diet of mainly 45 Colt with the occaisional 454 Casull. But where it is new to me, I gotta try a couple 454s.

Thank you to all who replied. But deals off, turned out to be a 9.5" instead of the original 7.5" seller quoted. Oh well, I will eventually get something larger than my 44 mag.

Back
Top Bottom