Any MA LTC classes on Feb 21, 22, 23?

I have a close family friend who has been neutral to slightly anti-gun for years and has decided that she wants to get a license to enable her to protect herself, especially while her husband is deployed. She was surprised to find that her whole family of five is ecstatic and eager to take the course with her.

She is a teacher and only has February vacation off, and her husband is only home for that week.

I'm looking for courses available Feb 21, 22, or 23 that can fit at least 4 and maybe 5 people. Most importantly, I'm looking for an instructor who works well with women without trying to prove superiority to compensate for inferiority. Fearmongers need not apply.

Thanks!

give AndyPieces a shout or look in the INSTRUCTOR sub-forum and see what the instructors are offering.

I have a close family friend who has been neutral to slightly anti-gun for years and has decided that she wants to get a license to enable her to protect herself, especially while her husband is deployed. She was surprised to find that her whole family of five is ecstatic and eager to take the course with her.

She is a teacher and only has February vacation off, and her husband is only home for that week.

I'm looking for courses available Feb 21, 22, or 23 that can fit at least 4 and maybe 5 people. Most importantly, I'm looking for an instructor who works well with women without trying to prove superiority to compensate for inferiority. Fearmongers need not apply.

Thanks!
Pm inbound

Back
Top Bottom