Any IDPA SO Classes out there?

An IDPA Safety Officer Seminar has been scheduled for Saturday, March 13, 2010 at the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford, located in Dartmouth, MA (we are about an hour south of Boston) - www.rodgun-nb.org

This is an ALL DAY course from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Cost is $40 (includes breakfast and lunch).

Please send me an email ([email protected]) or call me (508.984.9589) to reserve your spot for the class. This class is limited to 20 attendees.

+1 Signed up as well.. see you all there.

Thanks for running the event MAShooter rep points inbound

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that we're running this on 3/13. There is still some space left but I need a head count soon as I have to order the material. If you are interested in this, please send me an email at [email protected] (note that I had a typo in the above post - this is the correct email here).

Thanks,
Dave

There is a Comfort Inn, and a Residence inn in dartmouth, and both are right off of the highway, close to restaurants, and the mall, and about 10 minutes from the club.

A big thanks to Dave and John for running this. I learned a lot.

FYI: If you ever need to drive from Westford to the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford don't trust your TomTom. It will take you on scenic ride on a "road" around a reservoir.

A big thanks to Dave and John for running this. I learned a lot.

FYI: If you ever need to drive from Westford to the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford don't trust your TomTom. It will take you on scenic ride on a "road" around a reservoir.

Oh man- the first time I was going there was a MA State IDPA match and I did the same thing!!! Good thing I was planning on getting there REAL early. I was lost for almost an hour.

Thanks Dave and John.

The professionalism of this class was top notch, Dave and John are extremely knowledgeable, and did not miss a beat.

The most enjoyable part of the day was the range exercise when Dave on purpose shot a stage 100% incorrectly, the SO's in training had to figure out what he did wrong in 4.88seconds with 14 shots on 3 targets, as well as questions not only on his shooting but his hits as well!! I could have not asked for better instructors.
Thanks guys
Aaron

Congratulations to the new IDPA Safety Officers from the WPRC IDPA Committee![party]

Check your e-mail.
Peter

Great class ...Dave and John put out alot of good info and answered all questions along with some great pointers.There a real credit to IDPA ,so thanks guys.

An FTDR is nastly and rarely happens~ what did he do

Thanks guys, I enjoyed doing the class as well... Lugnut - he shot so fast he scared the CRAP out of me! If I recall it was a CoF with both tactical sequence and tactical priority and he just fired a lot of rounds in a hurry deliberately firing extra shots, out of order, not loaded to division capacity, etc...

Back
Top Bottom