Any deer hunter seen some turkey around...?

Last day of fall turkey season is tomorrow and I haven't even seen a bird.... has anyone seen a flock or two in central mass? I'm in West Boylston but have been over to Rutland, Oakham, West Brookfield....

Haven't seen any either. Usually they're walking around my neighborhood this time of the year but haven't seen one.

Last day of fall turkey season is tomorrow and I haven't even seen a bird.... has anyone seen a flock or two in central mass? I'm in West Boylston but have been over to Rutland, Oakham, West Brookfield....

I have seen a flock several times this week at the pig farm on Malden St. (on the Holden/West Boylston line) right next to 190.

There are always turkeys around in West Boylston and Sterling, but it seems thye know when the season starts and stay in the neighborhoods and horsefarms....

I saw 5-6 jakes with 5-6 hens in Sterling on Tuesday hanging out with some horses. They roost right next to them for the week. Then next week I'll see them in the usual places I hunt.

Who ever said "dumb as a turkey"

Stopped in traffic the other day on Route 27 in Sherborn and this big ol' turkey comes flying barely over the roof of the cars. Thing looked like Dom DeLuise with wings.

Why did the turkey cross the road? To get to the other side!

Back
Top Bottom