Any Conservation Officers here?

I recently sent in my application to the NH Dept of Fish and Game for a Conservation Trainee position that was open. The written examination is May 7th.

To those who may know, what codes or laws should I be studying to prepare myself for the exam? Is there anyway I can get a practice exam online? Any suggested reading that would help? Any information regarding becoming or what to expect as a Game Warden would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Mike

Last edited:
not to sure but usually they make those test so that people who are not police officers can take and pass them, IE no police codes or laws. All the ones iv taken have just been basic math, spelling and reading comprehension

not to sure but usually they make those test so that people who are not police officers can take and pass them, IE no police codes or laws. All the ones iv taken have just been basic math, spelling and reading comprehension

Good thing I SUCK at spelling [laugh].

All the ones iv taken

Ones you've taken as in CO tests?

Around here most are general aptitude with a LE twist. Just like the civil service. I should disclaim I have not taken it in awhile though.

In MA outside of Environmental Police, most marine, endangered species, conservation, or Harbormaster is just an application process.

Anyhow, again, best of luck.

Thanks Serapis.

I think i'll need to dig a little deeper into the law books though as NH CO's have the same duties as a MA EP.

Back
Top Bottom