Antique 1898 M91 Finnish Capture Mosin 7.62x54r

dan1237

NES Member
Description: M91 1898 Finnish Capture Mosin Nagant
Terms: FTF via eFA10 or Transfer
Price: Open to cash offers or trades for other milsurp rifles/milsurp handguns

I have fired this rifle and it works great, very accurate for a rifle that is 120+ years old. Open to cash offers or trades. Interested in other milsurp rifles or milsurp handguns.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Screenshot_20240408-125237_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240408-125241_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240408-125246_Gallery.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom