Another home invasion in Manchester..

83 years old, driving a 2007 benz, and she had no money to give the robber wielding a knife? Hmm.
C230 - entry level Merc - could be well under $30K, particularly if purchased "pre-owned"...

I often have less than a few 20's in my house - don't keep cash, use credit cards as cash and pay them off...

Not sure why you feel compelled to assume the old lady was "holding out", when a. she has every right to b. she may not have been...

We need to beat the class war amongst the little people crap the dems have been selling out of our culture. There is an "us" and a "them", but its the politicians and the people, not us and 83 year old ladies in Manchester...

We need to beat the class war amongst the little people crap the dems have been selling out of our culture. There is an "us" and a "them", but its the politicians and the people, not us and 83 year old ladies in Manchester...

Stop this crazy talk! Every one knows that any body that has any mercedes has a gold plated toilet, uses $100s for tp, platinum knives and forks...

Seriously. Ever hear of a lease?? Maybe the poor old lady has got robbed so many times there is nothing left to steal and does not keep money in the place. maybe she's on a fixed income and has no money.. Nothing like jumping to the conclusion that some body has money and all sorts of material things...
The subtext of course is; she was rich, she deserved it..

But on the serious side...
To use liberal terms here. It would appear that these home invasions are "AN ALARMING TREND".
maybe we could get the mods to put up a stickie or something where we could post all of these home invasion stories, not comments but only the text of the events?

It seems like we are seeing these in various places but, for whatever reason the politburo news outlets just do not seem to be making the link that there is what looks to be a huge ammount of these happening all over Ma/ NH/ RI..

I heard about another home invasion in cambridge or sommerville on the news this am. perp was running down the street with a pistol...

Back
Top Bottom