Another C&R license Question

mac1911

NES Member
OK, I have not received my packet yet. I have been trolling through the ATF web site reading as much as I can. Confusion started when I was reading about deliveries. I understood when applying that premise ment where the records and firearms would be stored. Now reading into a little more this is supose to be where the firearms are shipped also. So why the mailing adress?
I recieve all my gun related and shipping to my work. Im there and can sign for my stuff? To have anything shipped to my home adress is not good. No one is home during delivery times. arrgghhh hope I dont need to do a adress change already.

Everywhere that I deal with will only ship to the address on the C&R license.... So I would assume you cannot ship the C&R items to your office - just to your home address that should be on the license...

Last edited:
The address on your license is where everything is to be delivered. Looks like you'll be making trips to the UPS depot regularly.

BTW, put all your questions in the same threads. It's not necessary to have five threads all by the same person all asking about C&Rs.

Sorry for the multi post, OK so whats with the 2 adresses on the C&R license? wish it was more clear on application

Last edited:
OK... I could be mistaken but for the C&R it has to be your address not a deliver address. For several of my orders, the vendors also wanted a copy of my MA LTC license and the addresses had to be the same....

Someone please respond if I am misinformed...

Thanks.

Yes, you have to have your guns shipped to your C&R address. It blows for me too, as I'm rarely home during the day to accept delivery, but there it is. I actually do have my work address as my C&R mailing addr though, as I like to receive my mail at work.

Mailing address is in case you want to receive your mail elsewhere. Some collectors may have a dedicated facility for their collections requiring a separate C&R address from the one at their home, but still want to get that mail at their home.

Back
Top Bottom