Another batch of romanian sks's

Rumor has it there's another batch of romanian sks's comming soon. I think the place in ****** has them.

Keep you eyes peeled the'll probably go quick......

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been at a main distributor for a while now but prices were considered high at 2 for $500 so they're being sold off to smaller distributors and have been popping up in the last week on web sites.

Ive been watching them but unfortunately I cant swing that much cash right now. Besides that we dont have a C&R, and I want to get a russian.

Just got mine and may be sending it back. Looks like a parts gun that was cobbled up by the big importer.
I'll screw around with it this weekend before I make a final decision but I'd watch the trader and auction boards before buying one of these in case anyone is considering it.

Just got mine and may be sending it back. Looks like a parts gun that was cobbled up by the big importer.
I'll screw around with it this weekend before I make a final decision but I'd watch the trader and auction boards before buying one of these in case anyone is considering it.

Is this from the same place I mentioned in the PM I sent you?

That sucks, if you do keep it we need pics [smile].

Back
Top Bottom