Announcing the 2011 Northwest Connecticut IDPA Challenge

2011 Northwest Connecticut IDPA Challenge @ the Northwest Connecticut Sportsmen's Association
http://www.nwcsa.info/

(8) stages consisting of all the IDPA Classifier COFs (90 rounds) and an additional 10 round stage, total round count = 100
Entry fee = $15
A single (8) person squad will be run every Monday evening, 18:00 – 20:00, 20 and 27 June, 11 July - 22 August 2011
Advanced registration, payment and sign-up is required (see Contact details)

Awards will be distributed by the Division and Classification listed at registration per the current IDPA rulebook.
All IDPA Classifier scores (including the side match scores – see below) will be entered into the IDPA on-line database after 22 August 2011
Trophies will be personalized and include High Lady, High Senior, High Industry, High Law Enforcement and Most Accurate

This is an IDPA-sanctioned major match. Competitors must be current IDPA members and hold valid IDPA Classifications to register and compete.

Shoot a sanctioned major match, earn points for next year's World Shoot and get your yearly classification completed in just a few hours - all for just $15!

But wait - there's more....

NWCSA IDPA 2-Gun Challenge Side Match - shoot the IDPA Classifier in a different Division the same night for just $10 as space and time permit.

Side match awards will include:

High Overall - combination of any 2 Divisions’ Classifier Scores
High Semi-Automatic - combination of any 2: ESP, SSP, CDP Classifier scores
High Revolver - combination of ESR+SSR Classifier scores,
High Major Power - combination of ESR + CDP Classifier scores.

Contact: Brooke Cheney @ [email protected] or 860-605-9034 to register or for more details

Watch the club website for updated registration and match information: http://www.nwcsa.info/

See you there!

Craig

Just for clarification, you will be shooting the whole match on a single Monday evening. When registering please send me the following info:
Date you'd like to squad, classification, what division you'd like to shoot, your IDPA # that will help out a lot! I look forward to seeing you all there.

Also the new contact email for this is [email protected]

Thanks
Brooke

Registration tells me that slots are filling up for the early dates - make sure you get in and register!

Get your yearly Classifier in and earn points for the 2011 World shoot - all in a few hours on a weeknight! How can you beat that?

Craig

Just for clarification, you will be shooting the whole match on a single Monday evening. When registering please send me the following info:
Date you'd like to squad, classification, what division you'd like to shoot, your IDPA # that will help out a lot! I look forward to seeing you all there.

Also the new contact email for this is [email protected]

Thanks
Brooke

When you register,let me know that you saw it here. Thanks

This is a great, new club with expanding facilities.

If you're in the southern New England area you owe it to yourself to get to NWCSA. The facilities are somewhat limited now - hence this "small" match, but a quick drive around the site and a chat with the President or Board of Governors will convince you the club is making a serious commitment to action pistol.

That is refreshing change in our part of the world.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom