WTS ANIB : Smith & Wesson 19-3 Texas Ranger Commemorative .357 Magnum 4" Blue Knife Set in Wood Case

Witch City Arms

Dealer
NES Member
100 Cummings Center, Suite 333-J Beverly, MA
New in Original Box and Wood Presentation Case : S&W 19-3 Texas Ranger Commemorative 357 Magnum 4" - Unfired with Knife and Sheath
As New, Not Handled $2,500 out the door

Available 7 Days, by Appointment Only

CASED SMITH & WESSON TEXAS RANGER COMMEMORATIVE REVOLVER & KNIFE SET.
Cal. 357 Mag. The revolver is a model 19-3, blued with 4” bbl, red ramp & white outline sights and smooth Goncalvo Alves grips with brass five pointed star medallions. Right side of the bbl is marked “TEXAS RANGERS” and the sideplate has the seal of the State of Texas and the dates 1823/1973. Knife is a wood handle clip point Bowie style with 5-3/4” blade, brass hand guard, laminated handle with brass pommel and is serial numbered to the revolver. As new condition, retains all of its original factory finish to both metal and wood, as does the knife. Case is mahogany with blue velvet lining and the seal of the State of Texas and Smith & Wesson on the lid.

Pictures: B4BA938A-4750-4580-9D9A-7C77B17FFB67.jpeg B89EF08A-B87E-4937-B088-6113DF4E5B9F.jpeg A0E199DB-16FA-4E24-94E9-BBAB6D2369CD.jpeg WCA wall.jpg WCA wall ammo long guns.jpg

[email protected]

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom