Andrew Cuomo on Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to stay relevant on the lips of the left. Read he wants to get his old job back as attorney general since she wants to be governor. Dems are a rotating roster of clowns!

I was actually shocked at Fredo on CNN last night telling the left to get over it. Basically said "the laws in this country make it easy to get guns and kill people, but anybody who watched any of the testimony or saw the video knows that the verdict was correct under the current law''.

I wonder if any of these commie MF’s who all want to string up young Kyle will go full retard over all the white supremacist shootings that will inevitably take place in Chicago this weekend? lol I’m thinking no.

Reactions: AHM
Don’t really give 2 F’s what that lying ,conniving,murdering ,sexual predator has to say,,,
maybe Judge Schroeder will be presiding at Andrews coming out trial,,,
Totally agree. Problem is there are a lot of losers who do.

Don’t really give 2 F’s what that lying ,conniving,murdering ,sexual predator has to say,,,
maybe Judge Schroeder will be presiding at Andrews coming out trial,,,
He needs to leave commentary about the soul of America
to those who have souls.

I was actually shocked at Fredo on CNN last night telling the left to get over it. Basically said "the laws in this country make it easy to get guns and kill people, but anybody who watched any of the testimony or saw the video knows that the verdict was correct under the current law''.
Smack the side of that TV - there's something wrong with it.

Psyops must have forgotten to shut off his Twitter bot after he got me too-ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom