and I thought it was easy in SC

Not sure how this compares to other states, but I'm well aware of how it compares to MA and SC....I've finally settled in my new home in WA state, gettin' ready to report to my boat so I figured "hey, might as well get the ball rolling on my conceal weapons permit...that way when I get back I'll have it" Well...I walked in with the form already filled out...showed my ID...Paid $55.25, did about 4 signatures, got fingerprinted and as I'm about to walk out the lady goes "here ya go, have a nice day"! Yes...within 180 seconds of handing in the forms I had my WA state ccw permit. I could've sworn there was a 3 month wait...but maybe "month" read "minute!"

Must be nice!

Hey, I see that you at least used to be in Summerville. I was just staying at the Woodlands with my wife this past weekend and wondered if ATP guns was worth stopping by. The say they rent full auto. I didn't take the chance to go over there, but just wondering if I should have.

ATP was a great store...I frequented that establishment alot! The people that work there are pretty friendly...the gun/ammo prices are a bit higher than some, but their customer service is wonderful...every gun they sell...new or used has a 1 yr warentee, no questions asked....and if you catch them on a blood drive, if you donate it's $50 toward any purchase in the store!

Hello Mathew,
Congratulations on the easy LTC score. Good Luck while on tour under the Artic. OOPS! Good Luck no matter where you travel. :)
My cousin is a Commander in the Navy Reserve. Her husband is the Commander of the USS Wyoming (Blue). Whatever your tour brings you, I hope it is all good and safe sailing. Thank you for choosing to serve our country!
Best Regards.

Congratulations.

IIRC when I was there, it took a few weeks for processing the FBI backgroud check and I thought that was easy!

Back
Top Bottom