An FBI So Corrupt It Lets Mass Shooters Rampage Needs To Go

mikeyp

NES Member
Good read

The New York Times reported on March 27 that Syrian-born Colorado mass shooter Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa had been on the FBI’s radar before he murdered 10 people in a grocery store.

“The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials,” the Times says.

According to a police affidavit, six days before Alissa shot 10 people to death, he purchased a pistol. That would have required him to pass a federal background check also run by the FBI. It seems the FBI is not very good at this “stopping mass shooters” thing.

good luck getting anyone remotely liberal to read that, let alone believe it.

since everyone has seen examples of both small and mainstream media publishing bullshit, it's become the easiest way to delude youself. don't like something, it's fake news.

So we are wanting the FBI to deny Constitutionally protected rights based on suspicion or association?

So we are wanting the FBI to deny Constitutionally protected rights based on suspicion or association?
Nope, I want them to go away and everyone to stop pretending the FBI doing anything will stop criminals. I think the idea of having law enforcement for 'common good' has resulted in people outsourcing their own responsibility and given over that power to be corrupted and used against those that didn't want to outsource that to begin with. I do think there is good work being done by the FBI and that is being overshadowed by the bad. Do no harm. When, in the balance they seem to be causing more problems than solving, it's time to think about whether they are worth keeping around.

LETS ?
I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped him off at the front door.
They are beyond redemption.
I'm hoping a future president with a pair of balls disbands the entire thing.

The Federal Bullshit Investigators gave actual explosives to the terrorists who attack the WTC the first time.

The Federal Bullshit Investigators gave actual explosives to the terrorists who attack the WTC the first time.
Yep. They're an actual menace. Any friend or neighbor who claims to be an Agency member should be a target. I've met a few and they're AT LEAST as unAmerican as your average Snackbar - more so, in fact, as they pretend to be otherwise. They're all about the politics.

Back
Top Bottom