AMMO-CLIPS.COM - SCAM?

I'm so awful with computer stuff that I wouldn't know a scam from a real site but I've ordered magazines from Greg Cote LLC and had no problems.
Greg has been selling good mags at reasonable prices for the past 15 years. He’s my first choice when looking for pistol mags.

So I found a website that has complete factory KAC 10.5" Mod 2 uppers with a chrome BCG and chrome bolt available for $489.00, shipped ! Also with purchase of that upper, you can buy 1k rounds of factory BH 77gr mk262 for $100 per 1k rounds, limit of 20k rounds. Never heard of the website before and they are not listed on the KAC website as a stocking dealer.

Says they have 100 uppers in stock for that price, is this legit ?

Last edited:
So I found a website that has complete factory KAC 10.5" Mod 2 uppers with a chrome BCG and chrome bolt available for $489.00,. also with purchase you can buy 1k rounds of factory BH 77gr mk262 for $100 per 1k rounds, limit of 20k rounds. Never heard of the website before and they are not listed in the KAC website as a stocking dealer.

Says they have 100 lowers in stock for that price, is this legit
Sounds legit, send the link my way ?

So I found a website that has complete factory KAC 10.5" Mod 2 uppers with a chrome BCG and chrome bolt available for $489.00, shipped ! Also with purchase of that upper, you can buy 1k rounds of factory BH 77gr mk262 for $100 per 1k rounds, limit of 20k rounds. Never heard of the website before and they are not listed in the KAC website as a stocking dealer.

Says they have 100 uppers in stock for that price, is this legit ?
1639875167672.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom